Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cheetah Print Gift Set

This Cheetah Print Gift Set was absolutely a blast to make and is was so easy.



I bought this kraft gift box from Oriental Trading about two years ago; they are very inexpensive and also come in white.  I used black cardstock from Stampin' Up and the Cheetah print is from The Paper Studio.  I also decorated a clothespin by painting it with brown acrylic paint and then adding a strip of the cheetah print paper.  The little white candle is just an inexpensive candle I purchased from Hobby Lobby in a package of three; I used the same cheetah print paper.  On all of the cheetah print papaer I used Martha Stuart black glitter to bling up the print of the paper.



For the base of the card I used Stampin' Up white cardstock; I also used Stampin' Up black cardstock for one of the layers of the card.  The cheetah print is from The Paper Studio.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.



One of my favorite things to make right now are the altered composition books that can be purchased just about anywhere.  The cheetah print paper is from The Paper Studio.  I also used the cheetah print paper to decorate the clothes pin and the pen.

2 comments:

  1. Hi - I really love this! I checked paperstudio.com and didn't see the cheetah paper. Any ideas? I need quite a bit because I'd like to use Thinking of you card for an invitation. Thanks Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it at Hobby Lobby. I believe they still carried it the last time I was there -in the individual sheets. I hope you find it. Lori

      Delete